In order to set up your device for the Guest network at school, follow the directions below.
1. Select your Wi-Fi Connections on your device
- For iOS (iPad or iPhone) select Settings and then WiFi.
- For OSX (Mac) go to the top right corner and find the WiFi logo.
- For Windows 7, move to the bottom right corner and selct the WiFi connection bars.
2. Select Ithaca Guest.
3. If a popup doesn't open, open your internet browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.) and wait until your page populates with the Guest Network splash page.
4. You will be prompted for a password. Type in ipswelcome and select next.
5. After agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are ready to use the Guest network.