In order to set up your device for the Secure Network at school, follow the directions below.
1. Select your Wi-Fi Connections on your device
- For iOS (iPad or iPhone) select Settings and then WiFi.
- For OSX (Mac) go to the top right corner and find the WiFi logo.
- For Windows 7, move to the bottom right corner and selct the WiFi connection bars.
2. Select Ithaca Secure* and type the password: theocean
*If your device says you cannot connect to this WiFi, your device needs to be registered with the RESD using a MAC address. That can be found and sent in a tech ticket by clicking Finding My Device's Mac Address.