To install the Screencast Recorder locally to your computer, click on the link below and follow the steps for downloading and installing. Once it is installed and you get the image like that in step 2, come back here and follow these steps:
- Go to https://screencast-o-matic.com/download and download, launch and complete the installation.
- Once installation is done and you have opened the program for the first time, you should see an image like the below. Choose "I have a Solo Plan" and then click "Use Web Browser Login".
- When the webpage launches, click Login with Google and use your school Google account.
- After it verifies your account, you should be prompted to "Allow" access. Choose Allow.
- Now ScreenCast-O-Matic is downloaded to your computer and is ready to go.